EHF General Assembly and Annual Conference 2019
In 2019, the EHF’ General Assembly will take place on Friday 31 May in Reykjavik, Iceland, in conjunction with the General Assembly of Humanists International (on Sunday 2 June) and a conference organised by the Icelandic Ethical Humanist Association (on Saturday 1st June)
This three-days event will be the opportunity for humanists from all over Europe and the world to meet, exchange about the situation in their country, share they best work practices and brainstorm about future collaboration.
We are very pleased to welcome you all in Reykjavik, with our host organisation Siðmennt – the Icelandic Ethical Humanist Association and our partner organisation Humanists International.Register now
Have an overview of the weekend (including tours) by downloading the overall programme.
The weekend is divided into three parts, lasting one day each.
Please note that you have to register to each day separately. However, payment will be centralized and carried out at the end of the registration for the conference (day 2)
The three links are the following (but you will find them below as well):
- Registration for EHF GA
- Registration for Annual Conference (payment for the whole weekend will be made here)
- Registration for Humanists International GA
All activities of the weekend, except the Gala Dinner, will take place at Askja University, located at Sturlugata 7, Reykjavík. This includes meeting points for tours as well.
Friday 31 May (all day):
EHF General Assembly
- Morning: Plenary session (agenda will be sent soon to EHF delegates)
- Afternoon : Workshop session followed by plenary discussion
Delegates will be invited to join one of the three following parallel workshops:
- The future of Europe after the European elections
- Increased collaboration in the area of education
- Artificial intelligence & ethics
Please register here or click on the “register now” button above.
Saturday 1 June (all day):
International conference hosted by Siðmennt
“What are the Ethical Questions of the 21st Century?”
Followed by a Gala dinner, entertainment and awards (19:00-late) – (Venue: Restaurant Reykjavik, Vesturgata 2, Reykjavík)
Programme and registration on the conference website.
Sunday 2 June (all day):
Humanists International General Assembly, for registered delegates only (08:30-18:00)
Please register here.
- Overall ProgrammeDownload
- Nomination of representatives or proxies (for voting delegates).Download
- Grant Application for Travel and AccommodationDownload
- Tour - Golden Circle - 30 MayDownload
- Tour - Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon - 30 MayDownload
- Tour - Blue Lagoon - 30 MayDownload
- Tour - Golden Circle - 3 JuneDownload
- Tour - Blue Lagoon - 3 June Download