EHF member organisation, DeMens.Nu, is co-organising this year’s European Humanist Youth Days.
Europeans between 18 and 30 years can join during the month of October for online workshops and virtual ateliers.
In the virtual ateliers people gather every Monday night of October in small groups of 8 to discuss a specific theme that’s crucial for the future of Europe. The goal is to present the findings to EU policy makers and the world during the closing event on 30 October.
All workshops and ateliers are free to attend. Below you will find an overview of the workshops, and ateliers, and if you or someone you know is interested don’t forget to register. Further info and registration can be found here: www.europeanhumanistyouthdays.org
– Morality, moral dilemmas and moral injury in a military environment
– Kung Fu with Confucius
– Prison break (breaching the prison walls)
– Enter the debate! (Brush up on your debating skills)
– Exercises in Critical Thinking and Argumentation
– Young, LGBT+ and Muslim? (In person)
– I-matter workshop (Identity, self-confidence and social advocacy)
– Networking / applying for a job
– Surfin’ with Epicurus
– LGBTQ Rights in Europe: a legal case study
– Saving lives: organ donation in Europe. Regulation, collaboration and ethical challenges
– Gender Policy in the EU
– Climate Refugees in the EU
– Humanism vs. Nationalism in Europe