Help us promote secularism and human rights in Europe!
Do you share our vision for society? Do you want to contribute to making Europe a better place? A place where everyone can live their life freely, express their thoughts and creativity and make their choices over their own life? A place where diversity is cherished and all life stances can co-exist in harmony? Finally, a place where decisions are taken following inclusive rational public debate?
Then you might want to support our work by making a donation.
As we do not take donations lightly, we want to assure you that your money will be used in a way that will truly help making a difference. Donations will be used to develop the following:
- EHF campaigns at European level and EHF support to its member organizations;
- The promotion of secularism in Europe ensuring a balanced approach to freedom of religion and beliefs;
- The protection of fundamental rights and the rule of law in a context of rising bigotry in Europe;
- The development of new alliances to oppose anti-human rights activism by extremist religious groups at EU level;
- Mobilisation for the protection of sexual and reproductive rights (abortion, contraception, etc.) and LGBT rights in Europe;
- Mobilisation against “blasphemy laws” and promote free speech and freedom of beliefs in Europe and worldwide;
- The improvement of the visibility of humanists and non-believers in Europe.
Should you have ideas to help us expand our activities, strengthen humanist delegations at the EU and international levels, reinforce our internal network and improve our communication, do not hesitate to contact us.